Rules for Admissions:
1) Admission once granted is not cancelled or transferred & no refund is possible for any reason.
2) Booking is valid for 1 year from the date of admission.
You can take admission by TWO methods
A) Online Admission:
To take online admission, for any course at Tulip, please do the following procedure :
1) The Booking amount is to be deposited in our account in Cash in any HDFC Bank near you OR transferred digitally through RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS as per detail below:
Bank: HDFC Bank,
Branch: K. Dhuru Road, Prabhadevi.
A/c Name: TULIP INTERNATIONAL
A/c No. : 00122000004766
NEFT/ RTGS No.: HDFC0000012
2) Deposit the Booking Fee Rs. 5000/- for any Healthcare courses (Nutrition, Fitness, Spa & Massage, Yoga etc.) OR Rs. 16000/- for Cosmetology courses (Skin Aesthetics, Trichology, Obesity).
This Booking amount is deducted from the total amount. It is not refundable.
3) Send us proof of payment (Snap shot/ Screen Shot etc.) AND your Personal details as mentioned below separately by the 2 emails mentioned below
4) Email us your above information on both the email ids mentioned below:
B) Personal Enquiry & Admission:
5) You can take Admission coming to our Dadar office in person and pay the Booking amount as mentioned below in CASH from Tuesday to Friday - 10:30am to 5.00pm ( Lunch Time- 2pm to 3pm) OR Saturday - 10.30am to 3.00pm.
- Full Name of Student:
- Name of Courses Selected:
- Birth Date:
- Qualification (e.g. 10th, 12th, Name of Degree/ Diploma & PG, if any):
- Mobile Nos:
- Amount Paid: Rs.
- Mode of Payment:
- Payment details or Reference no.
(Personal enquiries are not entertained on Sundays and office is closed on Monday)
Booking Fee: Rs. 5000/- for Healthcare courses (Nutrition, Fitness, Spa & Massage, Yoga etc.) OR Rs. 16000/- for Cosmetology courses (Skin Aesthetics, Trichology, Obesity). This Booking amount is deducted from the total amount.
For Admission by CORRESPONDENCE MODE in Nutrition & Diet Planning/ Fitness/ Yoga, you have to directly deposit FULL fees (as specified in our email) in our above account mentioned in point 1 in Online Admission